 LEGOLAND / 240
Re: LLC trip report 10/19/02 (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 07:01:31 GMT

Eric,

Do you receive LLC mailings on a consistent basis?  I talked to another
Ambassador Pass holder and he gets his mailings late.  I don't get any
mailings at all.  We've both complained multiple times, but have been met
with either indifference or failure to get it resolved.

It's actually a bit upsetting to find out about events after they've
occurred because LLC failed to send me any mailings.  There were events I
would have definitely attended otherwise.

Jimmy