 LEGOLAND / 239
Re: LLC trip report 10/19/02 (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:26:37 GMT

Thanks for the report, Jimmy!  I am planning a visit Oct 31 - Nov 2 with
my family and your report is helpful.

As another ambassador pass holder, I have noticed a similar fading in
"model citizen" attitude.  I don't know whether this is coming from
depressed management or poor pay or poor advancement opportunities
or whatever.  However, it needs to be addressed if they want to
get return visitors.

Jimmy Park wrote:

...  LLC employees used to be like this.  Several employees would stop
me during my trip through the park and ask how my day was.  They'd try to be
as helpful as possible and fulfill my every request.  They were cheerful and
upbeat.  Now it's just another park filled with vaguely disgruntled teenaged
employees.  Throughout my day only one employee bothered to smile at me.  I
had to ask several employees about when Brick or Treat started before I got
my answer.  Overall, LLC's customer service seemed to have faded like so
many of the bricks in the park.

Jimmy