 LEGOLAND / 241
Re: LLC trip report 10/19/02 (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:46:51 GMT

Jimmy,

My wife and I both have Ambassador passes and have found the mailings a
little inconsitent.  We've been getting all of them for the last 9 months or
so, but there have been times when our Primo and Block Party friends have
asked about mailings they have received and we haven't.  So we at least get
information, even though it isn't directly.

It is frustrating.  You get the nice pass features, but you get put on the
"sometimes" mailing list.

John Gramley

In lugnet.legoland, Jimmy Park writes:
Eric,

Do you receive LLC mailings on a consistent basis?  I talked to another
Ambassador Pass holder and he gets his mailings late.  I don't get any
mailings at all.  We've both complained multiple times, but have been met
with either indifference or failure to get it resolved.

It's actually a bit upsetting to find out about events after they've
occurred because LLC failed to send me any mailings.  There were events I
would have definitely attended otherwise.

Jimmy