 LEGOLAND / California / 373
    Re: Estimated visit duration for 2 adults? —Greg Perry
   (...) Short Answer: At LEAST the full day. Long Answer: The real question is how big of a LEGO fan are you and what is your (and perhaps more importantly your wife's) limit for staring at the most amazing LEGO creations you've ever seen. Literally (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Estimated visit duration for 2 adults? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Greg has some good suggestions, to which I'll add another perspective. (...) If your wife isn't into Lego you'd be pushing it to go for more than a day unless you drop her off somewhere the second day and go yourself. I say this having visited (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Estimated visit duration for 2 adults? —Derek Schin
   I'll add a few more things. Note that LL CA isn't open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until the summer. They just started this in Jan (they aren't getting enough business on those two days). That said, I recommend going on a weekday, preferably (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)