 LEGOLAND / California / 164
    Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Mark Papenfuss
   There are online instructions at (URL) It was for sale online for a while, that is how I got it. I was dissapointed when I found out you could get it at legoland, for $5 - when I gt it online for $10. I live so close to it (about 30 mins. away) it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) That's a different pumpkin. It has about 80 pieces, some of which have not been made in orange before now. (...) The Legoland pumpkin is only 35 pieces. I think all of the pieces in it were found in the 1998 Halloween buckets. Actually, my (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Limited edition bricks; Spellbreaker launch at LEGOLAND California! —Mark Papenfuss
   Oh, ok - I had forgotten how many peices the online one came with. Now I do not feel bad about paying $10 for it, lol. Now I am just dissapointd I missed out on the one at legoland. So which ones of the online one has not been made before? (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)