 LEGOLAND / 83
Re: Kidvention still running?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 03:11:15 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.legoland, Nick Cameron writes:
Did the throwbots have new pieces or roborider heads?

I really have no idea.  I'm not much of a Throwbot fan, so I didn't pay that
much attention.  I was busier talking to the Technic model designers.

-Tim
Did you notice if the throwbots had glow-in-the-dark, electronic, transparent
or any other special pieces?
NICK :^\