 LEGOLAND / 435 (-5)
  Local Officials Impressed With Merlin Entertainment, Owner Of LEGOLAND, On Trip to Britain

Local Officials Impressed With Merlin Entertainment, Owner Of LEGOLAND, On Trip to Britain By Kyle Kennedy THE LEDGER Published: Monday, May 17, 2010 LAKELAND - Local officials are buzzing about LEGOLAND Florida after visiting the attraction's (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

Yes that's right LEGOLAND® is coming to Florida. As mention and reported from different websites. News was leaked Wednesday afternoon in e-mails that the former home of Cypress Gardens Adventure Park in Winter Haven, Florida has been purchased and (...) (14 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LEGOLAND® Malaysia plan to open in 2012

LEGOLAND® Malaysia plan to open in 2012. Blocks In Place For LEGOLAND at Iskandar. SINGAPORE, Dec. 3, 2009 — Construction of Asia’s first LEGOLAND theme park — a US$200 million (RM675 million) project featuring 40 different rides and attractions — (...) (15 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) I figured as much, but you're talking about vacation packages. I've been to California at least six times now, twice visiting Disneyland. Never has a vacation package been involved. When we went to Disney, we just bought tickets from the front (...) (15 years ago, 30-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

(...) A point that would be equally valid for Orlando before Disney, Cleveland before Cedar Point, etc. In some cases a park opened because land was dirt cheap and could be bought for a song (Disneyworld, especially after problems with Disneyland). (...) (15 years ago, 29-Oct-09, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact