 LEGOLAND / 350 (-20)
  LEGOLAND is NOT closing

Why is it that some people just love to pass along bad news about TLC -- whether true or false (I think it's related to their jealousy that we obtain so much joy from the bricks and they cannot bear to see such happiness)? I'm not talking about the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland, FTX) !

  Re: Legoland Sierksdorf

(...) The scenes are dominated by red and white. The other 3 original colors appear as well, but green makes quite a showing as well. I don't think they were selling much in the way of green bricks back then. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) Actually - for future reference - you miscounted. :-) The set contains 67 elements: two of each letter, two each of five diacriticals, plus an extra A, E, I, N, and O. I just picked this up at the Lego Imagination Center at Walt Disney World (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  LegoLand sale moving forward

The newswire is reporting that Lego is forming a separate company out of the four parks so it can sell them. Then, it says the buyer is most likely Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen. Separately, Lego is also selling its controlling stake in the playground (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) Um, have you seen some of the Disney theme parks as of late? This would be a poor idea. Outsourcing parks like Legoland isn’t a bad idea, if you pick the right company to run them. Six Flags = Bad. However, all of Disney’s Tokyo parks are (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

Maybe they'll sell it to Disney. They would fix it. (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) I have some strong negative feelings about Legoland CA. I drove my kids (15 hours) specifically to visit Legoland (CA) and we were all looking forward to the experience. I have visited numerous parks in my 42 years and I must say Legoland was (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) IMHO selling the LL parks to an outside company is just beyond stupid. I mean HELLO - this is LEGOland. This is not some generic theme park where it does not really matter who is running it - I don't want to see LLCA run by some random (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Legoland Sierksdorf

As some might know, there was an early Legoland Germany in the town of Sierksdorf in northern Germany from 1973 to 1976. There is not much information about it here on Lugnet, but I actually visited the park in the summer of 1973. I was only 1.5 (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.legoland) !

  Re: BricxCC NQC

(...) I'm afraid you can't use DDE to make BricxCC send a message to RCX. You could write software which directly uses NQC to send messages to the RCX (since it supports the standard IR message feature in the RCX firmware. I have written a small (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Sending messages

(...) Hello Ian - You may get better help in the RCX group and not the Legoland area. I am cross-posting this to the RCX group. Here is a direct link to it also: (URL) P (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Sending messages

Hi, i'm from Brazil and i don't have a good English, so if i make some mistakes sorry. I'm making a project using RCX. I need to send a message to this, but i wouldn't want to use bricx and robolab to do it. I'd like to make my own software which (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  BricxCC NQC

Please help me. I want to send DDE messages from another software to Bricx. This DDE messages will send messagens to RCX. Summarizing, my own software will send dde to bricx whon will send messages to RCX. I want to know which messagens i should (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

(...) Hi Jake! What a great concept. If this is a success, would consideration be given to tours of other facilities? Having just moved to a new location in Western Mass, I'm now about fifteen minutes from Enfield, CT. In addition to being more (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

Hey Jake Well that would be a nice weekend... But what about people from denmark, that don't wan't to stay on the hotel... Then the it can't cost that much... If it does, it should be a really big gift.... Best regards Kim Andersen (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

Man, I would really love to go to that. I wish I had the money. Hmmm, mabey I could maraculously find the money on the ground. lol. Also, if we were to go, would we be able to take pictures? Thanks, Daniel Jackson www.biorevv2.com (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

(...) Well I think it's a great chance to know more LEGO! However, the price is too high .... I'm afraid I cannot afford it. (gees, 1200 for three days!) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Inside Tour

Can I book now for the summer of 2006? :) That would be perfect, doing the insiders tour as a side trip from watching Canada play at the World Cup in Germany. (Hehe sorry, WC qualifying begins in earnest for Canada tonight in Vancouver.) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Inside Tour

Over the last few years, we’ve had more and more fans from around the world ask us about getting tours of LEGO Billund. It seems that more and more AFOLs want to take the trip to the source of the brick! In order to make this a reality, the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA

(...) The letter tile packs must be selling quite well, because LLCA just raised the price to $2.50. Still, a welcome addition to the Lego product line. Contrary to Aaron's post, they appear to be silver letters to me. (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact