 LEGOLAND / 287
  Plus 5, Minus 1?

I was at LLCA Feb 14 and enjoyed seeing the new Block of Fame and Art of Lego attraction. I noticed that the new park map showed all five of the new attractions planned for this spring and summer. The opening dates are shown for upcoming (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) -bumps over to .california- I have been told by a few different employees that they were going to tear it down. But other employees tell me thats not true... but all signs are pointing to a tear-down. It has been closed for over a year and as (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) On one of my last trips to the park, I was told by an MC that there were issues with getting parts to properly service the ride. The MC said they had been told that the manufacturer of the ride was no longer in business. So, with your new park (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) D'oh! I'm a charter member, an Ambassador passholder, and I'm at the park a good 3 or 4 times a year, and I somehow never rode that ride. And it looks like I never will. Guess I better concentrate on riding the rides I haven't experienced yet, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) I believe that the ride is being dismantled (as opposed to torn down) and being sold and shipped to another theme park (not a LEGOLAND). There were never any safety issues with the one at LEGOLAND California. But... there is/was another one (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) I made a quick trip to LLCA today, and noticed that removal of Spellbreaker is in full swing. The outer walls of the elevator tower have been removed, and about 1/4 of the track sections have been dismantled. Sorry to see it go, but hopefully (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)