 LEGOLAND / 255 (-10)
  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

(...) I should probably have added lugnet.loc.de to the newsgroups list. Thanks for any info. -- David Schilling (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de)

  Hotels near Legoland Germany?

LEGO's website for Legoland Germany is decidedly less than useful as far as accomodations goes. There's a nice link on the main page ("Accommodation") that would seem to suggest it will show you places that you could stay. Unfortunately instead it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Bricks price in LEGOLAND

Hi, can somebody tell me what's the price for the LEGO bricks (for 100g or whatever amount) in LEGOLAND Denmark and in LEGOLAND Germany ? Thanks. Mike (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LLCA Lifetime Pass Info Request

Please share this info with all! I'd like to know too! C (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  LLCA Lifetime Pass Info Request

Are there any LLCA lifetime passholders out there that can share any info on the annual session with a master modelmaker? The little bit I've learned is that it is a group, rather than individual setting. I would appreciate any info describing the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  New Bionicle Blaster Ride At LLCA!

Here are some pictures of the new Bionicle Blaster ride at Legoland California. This ride is scheduled to open April 12th. Happily, they were testing it while we were there on April 4th, and allowed people to ride it late in the afternoon. My son (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Leadership Changes at LEGOLAND® California

/PRNewswire/ Date: March 21, 2003 Leadership Changes at LEGOLAND® California CARLSBAD, Calif.,-- Bill Haviluk, president and general manager of LEGOLAND® California has announced his retirement from the LEGO Company consistent with its senior (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Pick-a-Brick now available at LEGOLAND Billund & Windsor

Greetings All, In press release dated April 02, 2003 LEGO announced the introduction of "Pick-a-Brick" in the LEGOLAND Parks in Billund and Windsor. You can choose from several hundred different kinds of bricks and pay by weight. LEGOLAND (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Review and Pictures of Legoland, CA's Family Huddle

Well, having most of the sites I visit go down thanks to this worm that is going around I finally got to type up my review and put up some pictures of the Family Huddle event Legoland, CA had on the 23rd. All in all I had a good time there, it was (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.reviews)

  Family Huddle trip report

Went to this event with my wife, son, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. The park was understandably a bit busier than it normally is for a Thursday since it was Family Huddle day. I'm not positive, but I think they made more Ambassador parking spots (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact