 LEGOLAND / 254
253  |  255
Subject:
Hotels near Legoland Germany?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:28:34 GMT

LEGO's website for Legoland Germany is decidedly less than useful as far as
accomodations goes. There's a nice link on the main page ("Accommodation")
that would seem to suggest it will show you places that you could stay.
Unfortunately instead it just tries to sell you package tours, and doesn't
provide any useful information at all.

Does anyone know of any good hotels in the general vicinity of Legoland
Deutschland?

--
  David Schilling