 LEGOLAND / 240
    Re: LLC trip report 10/19/02 (long) —Jimmy Park
   Eric, Do you receive LLC mailings on a consistent basis? I talked to another Ambassador Pass holder and he gets his mailings late. I don't get any mailings at all. We've both complained multiple times, but have been met with either indifference or (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: LLC trip report 10/19/02 (long) —John Gramley
     Jimmy, My wife and I both have Ambassador passes and have found the mailings a little inconsitent. We've been getting all of them for the last 9 months or so, but there have been times when our Primo and Block Party friends have asked about mailings (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: LLC trip report 10/19/02 (long) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) I got the 2002 guest passes in late Februrary, too late for Brickswest 2002. I called them recently and the lady I spoke to seemed confident that the 2003 passes would be sent out in December 2002, so I am hopeful that the situation is (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)