 LEGOLAND / 107
Re: Anyone going to the Galactic Challenge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 00:33:25 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Tim Courtney writes:
"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message
Is anyone going to be at the Legoland, CA Galatic Challenge event?

jake

I believe David Michon is competing in that event - AFAIK he's the current
national champion.  Got to meet him and his family out at Legoland this
summer, they're all great people.  Thomas, his older brother, is a two time
national and one time international building champion as well.

Not to start conspiracy theories or anything, but are the Michon brothers
*really* that much better than everyone else that they consistently win on
merit? (I met Thomas and his dad... they are great indeed.)

Would it be in TLC interests to work with the same family more than once?
I dunno.

++Lar