 LEGOLAND / 103
Re: Anyone going to the Galactic Challenge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:56:17 GMT

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message
Is anyone going to be at the Legoland, CA Galatic Challenge event?

jake

I believe David Michon is competing in that event - AFAIK he's the current
national champion.  Got to meet him and his family out at Legoland this
summer, they're all great people.  Thomas, his older brother, is a two time
national and one time international building champion as well.

Unfortunately, I can't make it out to Legoland again anytime soon.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne