 LEGOLAND / *71 (-10)
  Driving to LegoLand

It looks like we'll be driving from Las Vegas to LegoLand towards the end of March. Can someone who has done the drive let me know how long it took? I did it on a map program and came up with 6 hours. That is longer than I expected, is that time (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg)

  I go to LEGOLAND, CA

Folks, I have just added a page of brief thoughts about my recent journey to LEGOLAND, CA (photo-links included). (URL) Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) articles. (...) Orlando. (...) I shouldn't worry - there's a Legoland park in England (Legoland Windsor) and we sure don't have all round nice weather! 8-) Mind you, we don't get many hurricanes either. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

(...) Theme park rumour sites and and theme park fans like myself. There are many rumours of a LEGOLand Florida, and it has been mentioned in newpaper articles. LEGOLand Germany should open in 2002, and the park after that will open in 2005, which (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland Windsor open through Christmas and New Year

Hi, Long time, no post... LLW are trumpting that they will not close at the end of October as they have done previously, but will stay open until Jan 3rd, 2000. There will be the following special items (according to the brochure they are handing (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Campsite near Legoland (Hurley)

Hi, My trip to LL Windsor is nearly here!!!! We found a campsite near Hurley which isn't too far away. I'll be there on Monday 20th Sept with my 3Yr 9mth son, wife, 2 month baby boy and their grandparents. If you see anyone who fits this description (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Legoland Günzburg

Günzburg made it. Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 37af3b0e.4499508@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

(...) Expected by who? I still haven't seen anything about a Florida park. Another article I saw stated they didn't want to put a park in Tokyo right now due to the Asian turmoil. If they do put a park in Florida, I can't believe they would be (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LEGO annouces fourth park.

(...) As soon as we know the official name of the park, yes. (I don't think we do yet, do we?) Is it known for absolutely sure that it will be called "LEGOLAND Guenzburg"? Or might it be called "LEGOLAND Günzburg" or "LEGOLAND Bavaria" or "LEGOLAND (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: liquor license

(...) Yes, it's so that the designers of Town Jr. can drown their sorrows. Just kidding. (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact