 LEGOLAND / *676 (-20)
  Wanted : Legoland pictures

Hi, Who can send me a link, or different links, to pictures from all tree Legolands? I know that some people placed pictures from there visit on there home page, but can't find any. Thanks a lot note: please send links to the following e-mail (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

(...) I wonder, was the original park miniland built to 'maxi-fig' scale? (What are the big figures from the 70's called, I can't find any reference to them in Partsref.) Psi (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Bargains at LLW, was: Re: URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) Do you mean the DDK? (...) Is this not a little disingenuous of Lego? Selling it for £140 at lego.com but for £57 at LLW? Have I been ripped of paying £60 for my one? :) Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GM545n.C9F@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I went today, there were fireworks and the place was heavin'! Even at 10:30 this morning there were massive queues to get in. I have not seen it (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  URGENT: Simon Bennett or Gael: Fireworks and Fantasy show

Can you confirm there are definitely fireworks tomorrow, 2nd, advertised on a Tesco receipt? The website says only Saturday and Sunday this weekend, as does the leaflet in the magazine. I am planning to go if it's on. Thanks! Huw (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Legoland trip on eBay

(...) No, you're probably not. Jake announced it in, um... lugnet.lego.announce I think, and Chris Leach cross posted it to market.auctions. Some of us have already been outbid on it. This is an eBay Auction for America auction... (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Legoland trip on eBay

Am I the only one to notice that LEGO has a visit to Legoland CA and hotel rooms for 4 up for bid on eBay? Could've used this a few months back. (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

Hi, Just a "heads-up" for anyone intending to go to this - we went to yesterday's show and arrived about 3PM. The queue stretched out onto the public road and staff were turning away anyone without a pre-purchased ticket or season pass! Apparently (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) It's the 2nd. (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

I had the same offer at Tesco... if anyone wants it. I might not be in UK at the beginning of November. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Traveling Europe and Visiting all 2 Legoland Parks

Opps! Quick fingers make for sloppy typing. The number in the subject header should be THREE (3). Sorry about that. Todd (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Traveling Europe and Visiting all 2 Legoland Parks

Legoland Fans, I have been working on an idea now for a couple of months, ever since I discovered the LEGO Company was building another Legoland Park in Germany. I have always wanted to travel in Europe. I am at the age (30+) and station in life (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Traveling Europe and Visiting all 3 Legoland Parks

Legoland Fans, I have been working on an idea now for a couple of months, ever since I discovered the LEGO Company was building another Legoland Park in Germany. I have always wanted to travel in Europe. I am at the age (30+) and station in life (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Traveling Europe and Visiting all Three Legoland Parks

Legoland Fans, I have been working on an idea now for a couple of months, ever since I discovered the LEGO Company was building another Legoland Park in Germany. I have always wanted to travel in Europe. I am at the age (30+) and station in life (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) I got a leaflet with the club magazine - that was £13.50 each for up to 6, any age. That was only for the last week + last two weekends though, when they had a half-hearted Bionicle 'event' - basically, you get to look at a few Bionicle (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

(...) Er, I can't confirm it until I get home. I'm 95% sure the date was the 6th and 99% sure the day was Friday, obviously they can't both be right! I guess it must be the 26th. All I've got is a bit of extra till receipt with the offer printed on, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

I think there was a similar offer on a leaflet with the s@h catalogue -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GLCFMJ.M13@lugnet.com... (...) Lego.com (...) show (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Fireworks and Fantasy show

Can you confirm that date? The 6th is a Tuesday and the park closes for the year on the 4th... The displays are on the 26th, 27th and 28th of October and then the 3rd and 4th... There's a number to call on the flier that details this (08705 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Fireworks and Fantasy show

I got an offer printed out as part of my receipt at Tesco last night offering £5 off admission to LLW for a 'Fireworks and Fantasy' show on Friday the 6th of November. I can't find any reference to this on Lego.com though. The coupon is valid for up (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Ever notice this at LLCA?

if you ask some of the park employees why they stopped making mickey mouse legos you'll probably get a "They used to make mickey mouse legos?" my point is that you can't depend on everyone on staff to know everything that goes on inside the park or (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.windsor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact