 LEGOLAND / *121 (-5)
  Re: beach?

Have you made your trip to Carlsbad yet, Paul? If not, let me know and I'll tell you all about the beaches. Asa starter, there is only about a mile stretch in Carlsbad where you can reasonably reach the beach, with one section (across from the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Brief LLW report

Went there yesterday when it was dull and dreary, on the way back from a short holiday in the Cotswolds. The Wave Racer is 'opening soon' The LEGO Racers and Creation Centre are a LONG way off being finished. I am no expert, but I would imagine it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland CA expansion news

Hmm, I wonder if they turned a profit their first year. Does anyone know? Adrian Egli <AdrianJEgli@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:FtBo09.1wH@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Legoland CA expansion news

I saw this in the news today. (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  The LEGO Maniac Kidvention

Republication of LEGOLAND, California press release of Apr 17, 2000: (URL) to gather in July for first LEGO Maniac Kidvention at LEGOLAND® CARLSBAD, Calif. (April 17, 2000) – Thousands of youngsters are expected to descend upon LEGOLAND® California (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.legoland.california)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact