 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 821 – 840 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I placed an order

(...) Just curious what you ordered in a quantity of 100+? I'm sure the designers of the site/engine didn't think people would be ordering triple digit quantities of sets. (This may or may not be hard for them to fix.) BEN GATRELLE FU to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: What I really want as the next "classic"

(...) Not saying it wasn't, :-) just saying that it didn't matter whether it was or not. (...) Lucky them! Do they own the rest of the Maersk sets too? When I grow up maybe I ought to work for Maersk! (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Okay, what kind of marketing info are you taking about? We've been fairly specific, i.e., mentioning that we like polls, info on new sets, services, and bulk packs, and the like. Do you really not like that? Do you not want input on some of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) (URL) 4.5V battery tenders in these sets each had a different colour scheme (roof - body - bottom): 161: blue - red - black 5075: grey - red - black 1134: grey - blue - black regards, Wez (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) are they getting *another* one? Or are you seeing an old page? I know they have had a store since 2002: (URL) have never known Lego to say where they were going to put a store, heck - they really do not even tell you that when it opens - you (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) I am quite confused by the overall reaction to this. I see what LD is doing as the perfect sales model to make both collecters and builders happy. They have even eliminated the dealers/scalpers for the good of us all. The builders can get as (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: 10001 & 10002 arrived today (Florida, USA)

LD and AFOL, My 10001/10002 combo came via UPS today. I have not yet built the Metro Liner, but I can see that it has light blue small windows (these need to be replaced) I am also not to happy with the packaging of this set, all the bags of parts, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Bulk Sales in the 21st Century

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 05:52:48 GMT, you wrote: Benjamin, either I didn't do a very good job on my initial post or you didn't read carefully enough. If you read my reply to Erik Olsen, you'll see that this reorganization of primary and secondary lines (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) This Orange brick packs news was just a bit late for me. I didn't see it till today and it seems you all snapped up the in-stock sets! I have been put on a back order list:( maybe I'll see them in November? See Ya... Robin W GFLTC PS I'm with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon?

Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon? And if so will they be available at Shop At Home? Another few questions still linger on...will new castle sets be introduced sometime in 2001? If so, then when? Will TLC ever decide to pre-release (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Plus they have links to quite a few LUG's (but no LTC's?). (URL) to start designing some sets. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Massive Thought...

I have the UNICEF stuff up on my page, at: (URL) the bottom blurb...what does it say? 3000 sets made or so!. This holds promise, that small runs are _possible_, even if not _likely_. James Powell (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) I don't know about all of you, but there are at least 6 non-AFOL families who regularly ask me for Lego advice (including help on buying out-of-production sets). I have told them exactly what I think about Lego Racers, Juniorization, Bionicle, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week...

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GI7urp.A3G@lugnet.com... (...) Er, can't you use the phone? You have been able to call s@h all week and place orders for these sets, as was pointed out in Brad's message. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Sneak Preview of the NEW LEGO® Island Xtreme Stunts!

(...) Well, I can guarantee you that I will never build a skateboard funk park, but that being said I have to mention that these sets look pretty cool. There is a great assortment of new pieces, and they are available at nice <$15 prices. New (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

Hello, Maby I have an explenation. I was in Legoland Billund today. They had a factory sale with some discontinued sets. There vere a lot of Duplo trains. Both tracks and whole trainsets. Couldn't it be these trains lego was going to "ditch"? Just a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Any one else order this

Are they really anymore expensive than when they were at the Shell stations? All but the big one seem to be in line with what I expect LEGO sets to sell for based on the cost / piece ratio. Granted, I'd like them cheaper, but i don't think that is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Bad Policy #2 (Why all the secrecy, LEGO Direct?)

(...) I'd rather not, thank you, this not being the lugnet.off-topic.deb...n-sequitor group. (...) Do me a favor and address me for the posts I make, and not for the posts that others may or may not have made in the past. I've been gone awhile, and (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Parts, Parts, Parts

(...) Hi Jordan, After an attic sort out we've been rebuilding all our lego to sell on ebay or similar (my daughter discovered her grown up brother's collection and has pursuaded him to sell to buy Playmobil). We have quite a lot, including a (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Sounds like you're complaining about a loss of nostalgia. I think you're in the minority, though. People who have the original set will feel a bit slighted, but people who don't have it feel like they're receiving a gift from Lego. That's just (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 1.108)

More:  Next Page >>