 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 641 – 660 of about 1400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Brad & All, (...) Thank you so much for clarifying this, I am excited. A briliant move, BTW, to put it in different packaging and different numbers, as it does not disrupt the previous items. I hope that there will be more sets along other lines in (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

From the Pirates standpoint, anything is better than nothing. It would have been nice if the last pirates minifig pack came out along with this (that poor Armada Flagship is pretty thinly manned). Personally, I'd like to see a "Greatest Lego Sets (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Well, I for one think this the next best thing to peanut butter. Seeing as my son and I didn't get into the Lego world full force untill last summer we are both excited as can be to find out that we can possibly get some of the older sets in a (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Old Parts in Legend Sets?

(...) Maybe its just me, but Dark Forest/Western isn't exactly what I'd consider "some time now." :) Jeff (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Grin. Na, I think you're OK, I won't be getting a bigger FabuJones. I have a few MIB Fabuland sets, and the Collins Gang gave me a bunch of used stuff that Taya plays with, I'm set. I do need to get Mickey complete, though. Hoping for some (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.fabuland)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Now this is way cool but without trying to sound negative why the "Radio Control Racer?". Seems like a very bizarre choice to me, I mean I can still find it one the shelves at several local Toy stores in Massachusetts where nothing seems to (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

(...) Well heck, I'm sure people would be willing to go through a little of the "trouble", either for free (if someone's really nice) or for a nominal fee. If you can't find anyone else, feel free to "trouble" me. In fact, if a bunch of people from (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shipping)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) 4a. (one of the most important): 2x2x3 extreme sloped corners (currently in blue, dark grey) No problem with the mold. (...) If the yellow castle was re-introduced with the modern visored helm (currently used in Knights Kingdom sets), I'd buy (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Thank you John Neal for bringing this up! If your into the hobby for pleasure, then that’s great! If you’re into the hobby for profit and profit alone, get out! These are TOYS were talking about (Although, some very valuable in nostalgic worth.) (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: FOTD, or maybe FOTW?... Plus some dark-ages theories

I think I'll take you up on that, right now actually. ;-) (I am not expecting a reply from anyone, so this fits in dear-lego, but I still hope someone will be listening. Anyway, FUTs to dear-lego.) Dear LEGO, and dear LEGO Direct reps.: To introduce (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I'm guessing that these thoughts will drag down prices somewhat. Which may be a bad thing. The good prices are what gets non-FOLs scouring the used market and putting these things up for sale (I think the bulk of my eBay buying is from non (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) I think so. Pandora's box has officially been opened:-) As for your analysis of the tank car, I think you are correct-- the ladder shouldn't penetrate the tank cylinder, but rather run up the outside of it. Connecting all of this is a part of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

I think Ben is right. first of all, lego should stop juniorizing their new sets, let alone their vastly popular train sets. i think the 9v train sets were great, up until the 4560-or the US version the 4561. the 4559 looked ok, but with alittle (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.880)

  Re: Old Parts in Legend Sets?

(...) No, it's not--but I can't recall any case of either piece appearing in Wild West. Dark Forest, maybe, now that I think about it--did the DFF have either of those pieces? best LFB (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Those aren't really rare, and they still have to have the molds - they made the Deutsch Telekom sets last year. (...) Not rare, still have the molds, most likely - 4559. (...) DEFINITELY not rare anymore, they're in some Creator sets this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

<snippy snip> (...) I cannot agree more! Bring on the Futuron, Blacktron, and monorail! If lego ever rereleased these sets, they would sell like hotcakes among the AFOL communtiy, and I'd sure think they would sell better than the new stuff to the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

I am hoping/dreading that one of the next sets will be 497. Hoping, because I would love to buy a small fleet of them. Dreading, because I just purchased my first on Ebay and would feel like an idiot. I guess better an idiot with a fleet than an (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I think that Lego have got themselves into a viscious circle. For some reason they realeased Juniorised sets, these sets didn't sell as well as they hoped. So to make up for losses they've diluted their product range and created these sets (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) And I don't feel bad about having paid $3 each for Guarded Inn walls. I probably would still consider paying that much (but don't worry, I'll be lining up a decent order of these tomorrow, I've been plotting how to do something with the 4 sets (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

  Re: 1200 pc tubs in odd colors?

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:GE9BvD.CqC@lugnet.com... (...) The other issue is price per piece. Currently, 1200pc tubs sell for 20.00, or at $.016/piece. You can't beat that price (well, you can, if they're on (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.879)

More:  Next Page >>