 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1161 – 1180 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story - News

(...) Today our receiving clerk got an unexpected phone call from a LEGO representative, apologizing for the problem and LEGO's previous unwillingness to fix it. They promised to immediately send out the correct case of sets, and credited us for the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

sets
(score: 0.839)

  LEGO Spybotics & LEGO Direct/Shop

Hi :) As most of you might've noticed, the Spybotics line are finally (!!!) available on the LEGO Shop (at least for Portugal, I didn't check it for other countries, sorry). I'm very interested in buying at least one of the possible 4 sets and add (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics)

sets
(score: 0.839)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

Yes, I totally agree. The Model Team range was my favorite theme, I got most of them. Every year it was exiting which new models will be brought out. Nowadays LEGO is crap. The models aren't interesting anymore and you can't use the pieces for other (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

sets
(score: 0.839)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Note that if the winner was chosen by balancing the various questions that they might not know the complete order since they may have only used the other factors for the two top contenders or something). It may be best though not to release (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.838)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

Amazing. The HP sets just arrived at my office (New York). -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

sets
(score: 0.838)

  Re: 10025 Santa Fe cars DELAYED

Have there been any better pictures of these sets posted yet? Bryan "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:GzAx3x.sy@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.838)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

Jake, This is great news! And I think it will be a historic moment in LEGOLAND, for both Lego Direct and fans of the brick. I look forward to reading the announcement tomorrow. I also hope that the AFOL community can concentrate on celebrating this (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) This is interesting announcement....thanks James Brown. It makes for an interesting issue. You have Lego Direct issueing out a fantastic set...that will appeal to a wide spectrum of fans of all theme groups. It means that A) the Red Beard (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Legends Vote winner - Announcement tomorrow!

(...) Well, they could still figure out who #2,#3,etc would be, just by using whatever logic they used for the actual winner, and applying it to the remaining 4... (...) Agree-- It's one of those things where I'd be curious to know, but in the long (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

trimmed to lego.direct to reduce "noise level" (...) hopefully yes....but this is still too much of a broad assumption. Consideration and Actually coming out with a specific set are two different matters. (...) I like the term you initially used as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  New way for LEGO to gauge interest in sets?

One of my other hobbies is borad games, especially what are commonly referred to as "German Games" and wargames. One of the U.S. game manufacturers, GMT, was having a hard time making ends meeet a few years ago, because new games weren't selling as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Voting for old sets in new colors (WAS: Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) wonder......... What if, the next time that LEGO holds a vote for a set to be reissued, they use the same types of concept pictures? This could allow them to research which color people might prefer before they even order the bricks to make (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Voting for old sets in new colors (WAS: Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) (From the animated TV Show: ‘Pinky & the Brain.’) Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering? Pinky: Wuh, I think so, Brain, but if we didn't have ears, we'd look like weasels. <Narf!> (...) A good idea, is a good idea! :) I for one (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: New way for LEGO to gauge interest in sets?

Lego, are you listening? This is perfect! Has Lego shared the breakdown to the Legends Poll? It's response should be a pretty good gauage as to the potential for this approach. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Let's not put words in the mouth of Brad Justus. I asked this question at BrickFest because it needed to be asked, but I was less than satisfied with the answer given. More information would have been good, but is/was not reasonable to expect. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Absurd price differences at LEGO Direct

"Lester Witter" <witter@erim-int.com> wrote in message news:GzE9L7.D1K@lugnet.com... (...) sales (...) tax (...) have the (...) In part yes. Lego prices in Europe include VAT. VAT is levied in the country where you purchase - not where you reside. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.837)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) Hi Lawrence, of course you are right. But still there is the difference between the Santa Fe (40$ in the US and 40 Eur in Germany) and the coaches (35$ but 40 Eur). The engine has more parts and a probably somewhat better part collection. In (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.836)

  Re: How to properly call "the Birck" was Re: Can some do this or tell me of who is this?

(...) <lil' snippage> I have a few comments to add to this thread, but first let me make clear that I am not a lawyer and will not be held responsible for any actions you take based on what I say... Back in the early 1980's (perhaps before that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

sets
(score: 0.836)

  Re: B-unit kit...??

(...) or (...) (mostly (...) Dear Santa Fe Fans! Sorry, but I see no bigger need for a B-Unit-pack. As far as I see the market situation TLC can only support us AFOLs with a limited amount of sets. If there came an upgrade kit, we certainly would (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.836)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) These are some good ideas - I don't think there's much potential in simple colour variants of sets. Using more realistic colours may appeal to adult builders who are after the parts, but I don't think they'd have the broad market appeal (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

sets
(score: 0.836)

More:  Next Page >>