 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / Search Results: wheel sets
 Results 1161 – 1180 of 1413.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new Technic product shown!

Nope. Definitely don't have that one. I was never that big into the town sets, and stopped getting them around '83... Duq "Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:G5Bu8q.Mu7@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) "Within a year building instructions for LEGO sets developed since 1955 will be accessible online." It does obviously NOT say the following: ---Within a year building instructions for *all* LEGO sets... I rather read it this way: ---Within a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) As a Technics fan I completely agree with the the above comment - that's why the Starwars 8000, 8001 and (especially) the 8002 sets were such a revelation for me. I'd like to see more of this kind of set and a shift away from 'Technics' (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.211)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Speaking of lifting spirits, I'm right there with ya'! With the lack of new trains and town sets for 2001, I was feeling a bit down. The revelation of being able to build your own sets lifts TLC back upon the pedestal I placed them on in the early (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

I buy lego sets for the designs, and for the experience of building someone else's design. I really feel that building a set is a form of performance art, and the lego instruction developers are true artists, and it is fun to see things come (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I guess, because I attribute my newly re-acquired AFOL status to being able to get the sets I missed on eBay. Now that I can afford them, I'm glad that eBay exists, and that people still trade MISB kits. On the other hand, you're also right, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well said! With the introduction of the Mickey Mouse sets, some Fabuland elements which had been near impossible to find much less afford became both available and affordable. It is a glorious feeling to have some elements that I thought I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) You are completely right about the Prop Plane <set:8855>. Not only is it the the best Technic plane but it may be the best Technic set period. It is only 1 of 2 sets in my opinion that are perfect in both form and function. The prop assembly (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: aslo: new Technic product shown!

(...) If you look at the "Cyber Sriker Part II" on the left, notice the semi-"lower jaw" lookin' thing. That looks an awful lot like the Bionicle Finger that has the .mecha folks in a tizzy. Perhaps the Bioncle Hand isn't a prefab assembly, but a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) They have people that used to work for LEGO amongst them, so I'd say Ya they know someone :^) One thing about the train line, they don't seem to follow the 'normal rules' for themes. It usually has less sets in the theme and the theme runs (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) This is excellent news! I can see an excellent possibility with the release of instructions on-line, perhaps there will be a 'Buy the parts for this set' button along with each set's instructions? i.e. they might essentially end up (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) LEGO has their own software for drawing sets. You can see the most recent use of it in the LEGO sculpture "present/ornament" they're selling/building at LEGOLAND this Christmas. I would suspect (but don't know) that if anyone wants (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I've seen this argument before, but I want hard data to back it up. We've all heard the bit about worn molds being cast into new build foundations to make sure noone can use them - not COMPLETELY true, as Lego displays a few molds here and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Where has it been said that the pitchfork mold is gone? We won't know until we ask if any certain mold still exist or not. I would think that the pitchfork mold is more likely than some to be around (I hope anyways) as they were is less sets (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

"Christian Gemuenden" <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G5985A.8z7@lugnet.com... (...) I guess it's becoming harder and harder for those LEGO guys to come up with another car, another heli, another tractor, another..... Maybe with ZNAP going (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Actually, I'll probably Ebay off about 50 or so of them sometime next year - I'm keeping the colors I DON'T want in order to trade the parts for the colors I DO want. I need very few clear/blue/transblue/grey slats, need TONS of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) If you did this to one of my GoB sets, and I find out about it, I _will_ take you to small claims court. _I_ own the design, period. If you come up with something similar, fine. But, if you take from my design, and it is not enough different (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Well. Certainly that is a good thing for you, but it's also an exceedingly rare occurance. It also kinda misses the point of what I was writing, which is not "I want a Metroliner but don't want to pay"; rather, it was that with two collector's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Will this reverse the 'juniorization' trend in our Train sets? Only time shall tell. I was just about to post a message saying that TLC has truly given up on trains (my opinion). But when I came across this, it really lifted my spirits. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

  Massive Thought...

I have the UNICEF stuff up on my page, at: (URL) the bottom blurb...what does it say? 3000 sets made or so!. This holds promise, that small runs are _possible_, even if not _likely_. James Powell (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

sets
(score: 0.210)

More:  Next Page >>