 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 891
    Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Scott Arthur
   (...) I bet they love LEGO too, and spend all their spare time playing with the stuff. Perhaps there homes are made of LEGO too - they must get tonnes of it on discount. Or maybe they are just moms & students hoping to help pay the bills - and would (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, I don't know about homes made of LEGO, the actual discount limits per year are not that generous (I know the numbers but won't be specific). But I know several S@H employees by name (I do talk to them a lot) and more of *them* know who (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Scott Arthur
     (...) Larry, I could recount countless “conversations” with telesales people. They all tell me _their_ product is great, they use it, there mother uses etc etc. They always sound happy as they work for great companies... and they always appear to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Steve Bliss
     (...) But I credit Larry with enough intelligence to tell when he's being BS'ed. (...) I have no doubt that this holds true for the 'overflow' agency that LEGO contracts with. My guess is that things are somewhat above average at S@H, based on the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Scott Arthur
    (...) Yes, and even so your nice Mr Bush looks like he is going to win. Scott A (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)