 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 87
  Re: the latest news

(...) I think that if the demand is there then offering pieces that have only ever appeared in one set, like the black falcon flag, the maidens cap, the tudor wall pieces and others would be good, even if it pisses off the people who cant get (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Add Marion Helmets, maybe in gray, and Shako<?> hats to the list. Masts in brown? (...) But people will get those ridiculous prices, maybe for quite a while. Many buyers just don't have the information about LD and S@H they need to avoid being (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Personally, I'd like to see all of the rarest pieces duplicated perfectly in enormous mass. My NLS is into Barbie Dolls. The gouging and fabricated-"rare" stuff is all over the place. And Mattel does all sorts of things which make it easy to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:49:04 GMT, Ice <icestorm@inwave.com> wrote: SNIP (...) Really if we get a chance at the cool old pieces or designs I don't care a SINGLE WHIT! about collectability. If some person selling stuff on ebay doesn't make as much (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) As someone who has a large collection of rare pieces, I am totally in agreement with mass producing them. I won't be hurt, because buying more of them means that I will now be able to build grander and more detailed buildings. Yeah I have 42 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)