 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5989 (-5)
  Re: Different mold on 1x6, 1x8

(...) Snip I believe that the one on the left is a newer mold (entailing a slight saving in material used) and the one on the right matches my bricks dating back to the mid '70s, so it's at least that old. I don't know when they introduced the new (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) Alexander - I encourage you to use your local store as a way to network with other AFOLs. Introduce yourself to the store manager, and ask if they wouldn't mind putting you in touch with other local AFOLs who come and buy. I imagine you aren't (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) Frank, I'm living in 30 minutes of driving from this Moscow store. And I think that you seem to be right - these days I see a lot of activity from TLC in Russia - various campaigns with other brands, TV advertising etc., there was nothing like (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:Hvoy1q.24Fz@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm, I wonder if Moscow gets a LEGO brand retail store because a definite market is perceived, but perhaps there aren't good retail partners to get the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

  Re: Different mold on 1x6, 1x8

(...) The 1x4 whites in Tantative IV (if I remember correctly, I built it 10 days ago) are of both types. It got my attention since I never saw two versions of the same piece in the same Lego set. Maybe they just intorduced a new mold, and also (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact