 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5624 (-20)
  Re: Saturday Science Event - Pictures of the Create and Race -

Pictures of the Event. (URL) tried to capture the interest everyone had in the buckets of Lego and how everyone had so much fun racing their vehicles after creating them. Great event, thank you all. Eric Sophie www.biomechanicalbricks.com (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Error on set 4029

Hi Jake, I just received the new designer sets. From what I saw up to now, I am very happy with those products. Classic Lego at his best with nice assortment and great price. But I am surprise to see errors on the listing of the parts for set 4029. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Add a LEGO® touch to your Easter decorations!

Another five unique LEGO Shop At Home eBay auctions have just launched, and you can see them all here: (URL) the auction descriptions: This colorful, one-of-a-kind LEGO Easter egg comes glued, and can be “cracked” open to hide candy or a gift (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 10027 Train Engine Shed now available for pre-order

(...) Hi Joel, thanks for the heads up... I've been waiting for this set to appear on SAH. I've already seen enough from the pictures from BricksWest to know I'll be ordering this one. Too bad we have to wait until June. Sometimes they're a little (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) With all us AFOL's going spend crazy and I'm sure a fair bit of kids will too, I can't see them fail! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) Agreed! :) Looks like a great way to get a lot of those weird new curved parts, as well as some interesting colors. I hope these do well, too. -JHK (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

I notice the age range on these sets is 6-99, so we adults are allowed to buy them too :-) Of course, I guess there will be a swag of emails from all those 100+ Lugnetters miffed at their exclusion. Kerry (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) GREAT price points, much better than I had feared. Perhaps since these sets require no new molds and no licensing, some of the cost savings has been passed on to us. I hope these are huge sellers. I will be doing my bit, you can be sure. (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

(...) Woo-hoo! I can finally act my age again!! ...At least for another 69 years anyway... ;-D -Hendo (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

I notice the age range on these sets is 6-99, so we adults are allowed to buy them too :-) Of course, I guess there will be a swag of emails from all those 100+ Lugnetters miffed at their exclusion. Kerry (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Designers Sets Now Available from SAH

The new Designer Sets are now on SAH (w/ pictures) and some are shipping now or real soon (to US, at least): (URL) Wild Collection: Available Now! (USA) 4100 Maximum Wheels: Ships by March 13! (USA) 4099 Robobots: Ships by March 31 (USA) 4096, 4097, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

(...) ... sort its S@H inventory out so that items listed as "in stock" actaully are "in stock" Twice I've had items "backorder cancelled". I'm informed there is a lack of synchronisation between online and telephone ordering. Scott A (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Cool, received Main Street Legend 10041 today!

(...) Snip (...) Snip (...) guess... So far, I'm not using mine. (...) snip (...) This is my guess also. Funny, I always thought that the building was a garage only-no dealer with a (separate?) office above. when I read your post, I remembered that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Designer sets at Shop@Home?

(...) They were previewsed at Toy Fair in NYC last week; they are the same sets that first surfaced in January: robots, cars, planes, animals, etc. (all non-System-- themed models, but with no mini-figures). (URL) down to the "Inventor and Designer" (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Designer sets at Shop@Home?

Hi! I noticed today on the S@H site a new products line: Lego Designer Sets, but there is nothing for sale yet. I am very curious about them, can someone explain what are these sets? Thanks, Yanick (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community Events Information (Was:BricksWest 2003 Event Coordinator's Report)

Yay! Eric Sophie (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community Events Information (Was:BricksWest 2003 Event Coordinator's Report)

(...) Yep. (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Community Events Information (Was:BricksWest 2003 Event Coordinator's Report)

Matthew, Just wondering, was this meeting when you and James saw the Wampa from Lego Magazine discussed in this thread on FBTB: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Community Events Information (Was:BricksWest 2003 Event Coordinator's Report)

(...) OK...let me give you the nutshell version here. I am not a spokesman for the attendees of the event, just another enthusiast participant sharing my personal thoughts. I will stress that none of us are under any type of confidentiality (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Train Wheel Friction?

I contacted Lego Direct and presented the problem to them stating that there was significant drag on the gray wheel sets. In the course of the discussion the lady (name escapes me) who is the customer service rep for trains was not aware of this (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact