 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5549 (-20)
  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) The photos on the eBay site is enough to recreate them. However you need a steel wire in the brick 1 x 1 rounds... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) What I think would be cool is if LEGO Direct had printed copies of the rose instructions to hand out at BW03. Russell (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) In this case, since they are roses, I think it is called sniPPing <g,d&rlh> Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message news:H9G93F.71D@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) bend (...) Speaking about BW, could we get another set of them for, say, a raffle at the event? I'm not married but sure have a mom who would like (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

While I definently am not gonna participate, I'll just offer some advice and say that you should wait for the last fifteen minutes or so before bidding anything, so as not to jack up the price too high. Call it sniping... but I thought that was the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) I wouldn't mind...even split? Unfortunately, there's still 6DAYS left on this! Who knows how high they'll go... 8?( Matt (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) Well I got outbid. Do we want to band together on this? Russell (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) Well crud! With BricksWest starting on Valentine's Day, all of us husbands are going to bid on these to give there or before leaving. Looks like Russell Clark is going for it. Anyone want to split these for the wives? Matt (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Roses are ...LEGO?

Another LEGO Shop At Home eBay auction just launched, and this one is one of my favorites! From the auction description: "Now, for the first time being offered to the public, you can add a LEGO touch to Valentine's Day with a bouquet of a dozen LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) This is great. Thank you for helping clarify the situtation and for the discount! Fiona (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) Please thank Jarid for us, Jake, for clarifying this 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

(...) (Posting for one of my colleagues) All, We are currently working on expanding the number of items available for the bulk discount globally. Also, since it may seem a bit inconsistent as to which products qualify for a discount in which (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) Boxes labeled 3033 and 1200 pieces where available before Christmas in Germany, so I bought one as a Christmas present for my nephews. I got the suspicion that there were way too many white 1x4, but I didn't count them. Jürgen (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: x-wing

(...) It appears they have sold out already! Here's hoping they make a few more. I exect there'd also be a market for a reissue of the Snowspeeder and perhaps even the AAT? Scott A (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) I bought 120 tubs last week and am unpacking them now. Only have 24 here, the rest to be picked up weekend after next from layby. I started documenting the batch codes (4 digits, printed in black on side of tub) and the contents within. Only (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) Hmmmm interesting. There's a query about this here (URL) and my inventory (in the reply)matches the peeron inventory. There's a dearth of 3033s available in Aus right now, has anyone in aus seen one with different brick counts? ROSCO (added (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) <snip> (...) There is definitely two types of 3033s. I have one American version wich has the same contents as shown at Peeron. I also have 2 Australian 3033s an they do indeed have more 1x4s and less 1x2s. But I agree - it's weird, that they (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) So you're saying there's a blue tub widely available in Asia, and it carries the set number 3033 but it has a different inventory? That's really weird. Lego has released a number of new and different basic brick assortments lately here in the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Which items that are valid for discount in Europe?

Hi, I rang S@H in the U.K and asked about discount on bulk items,the girl told me that there was and on all bulk items.I just had to order them she didn`t ask me about a code.She explained it like this buy 15 you get 15% off. Buy 20 you get 15% off (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact