 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5516
Re: Now here's a big one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:42:42 GMT

Hey maybe they'll do a set based on this one 8?)

ROSCO

In lugnet.lego.direct, Adrian Egli writes:
I did a quick upload (might run into an error message) of another picture I
found but in a 1987 SAH.  This one looks a lot better than the wanna-be that
Mega Bloks make (hate those guys!).

http://www.geocities.com/adr_bridges/posterbytheLEGOcompany.html

I guess they didn't stop selling it after Challenger.