 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5498
Re: Now here's a big one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:10:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Adrian Drake writes:
How about a UCS International Space Station?  Now that would be fun.

Oooo... I wonder how big that would be minifig scale[1]? I'd love to see a
minifig scale set like that built with UCS quality and part quantities :-)
And a true minifig scale Space Shuttle to go with it (sold separately)

-Tim

[1] Naturally, minifig scale means 8-wide train scale ;-)