 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5513
Re: Now here's a big one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 16:32:27 GMT

I did a quick upload (might run into an error message) of another picture I
found but in a 1987 SAH.  This one looks a lot better than the wanna-be that
Mega Bloks make (hate those guys!).

  http://www.geocities.com/adr_bridges/posterbytheLEGOcompany.html

I guess they didn't stop selling it after Challenger.
--
Adrian Egli
LUGNET Member #806

"Geoffrey Hyde" <ghydeSPAMBLOCK@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
Do you have a link to where I could find a picture of this catalogue page?
The one on brickshelf only shows 1986 Technic kits, and no space shuttle!

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

(Remove spamblock to reply.)

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message
When I was wading through my brochures from the 80's , something caught • my
eye.  On the back page of the 1986 US LEGO brochure is a poster titled • ''All
Systems Go!'' (P-1) that was about 19''x25''.  (Did it go off the market
after the Challenger Disaster?)

We've had the SoL and ISD become these huge LEGO models most of here • just
love.  So here is one thought, how about making the space shuttle • pictured
into a UCS set.

OK, so I'm pushing it :-)
--
Adrian Egli