 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5509 (-5)
  Re: Now here's a big one.

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:H85IuE.LMG@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) :-) (...) I *love* this idea. In fact, TLC and NASA have a "deal" anyway (TLC is using it to promote imagination) and TLC even when as far to match (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What a downer :-( ...and we still will hang on....

(...) I really do beleive that what we say here really does make a difference. The discusion of technic being alive and why it should be has been going on hear for maybe over a year. We may have covered groud that lego cheifs may not have realised. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-( ...and we still will hang on....

I had some coffe and read this thread. I got to thinking about the range of Technic parts and brick. I figure what falls into a Technic part catagory is so essential to building stuff that moves or helps form features, that it could never go away. I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

One idea has crept into my mind. Maybe, it's just one of those years? I thought back to the mid 80's and looked at some of my US LEGO brochures to check out what was out then. As I remembered it, Technic was rather thin. One important note: this is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What a downer :-(

Surely they are not remaking the 8280 Fire Engine and the 8235 Front End loader? I'd rather see the 951 Bulldozer, the 8853 Excavator, and the 8862 Backhoe brought back to life. (Ya, I like large equipment - strictly for the parts mind you ;) ) -Rob (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact