 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5184 (-5)
  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Jake, this is great news, but many of us are left with some question: 1) Why did this set hit the shelves in Europe before you told us about it? Many of us pondered a mysterious Kmart add and speculated, then 1000stiene suddenly had pictures. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk Lego for sale in Koln, Germany

(...) there!! I can't wait until they open some of these in America. Or maybe when I go back to Europe (I dream of returning to Germany in 2006 for the World Cup). But one thing I'm wondering, is this being done under the LEGO Direct division? I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

I am curious what happened to the BSB? Is there a reason the 2nd place set is going to market first? "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:H3D58B.FBt@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) I'm really feeling this. I just wanted to say thanks, that after Lego Castle officially died, us castle-heads have got the Guarded Inn, the Blacksmith's Shop, and now Black Falcon's Fortress. Not even to mention some of the other great things (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!

(...) Contrary to popular belief, Canada is part of North America not the US... yet. ;-) Jude XFUT .loc.ca (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact