 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4901
  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) You will have to excuse me in this info gathering process... robotics aren't really my strong point, and I am simply relaying info from those who know what they are talking about. I got a few bits of info back: EEPROM: There is a total of 4k (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) That is great, but can it program my VCR? :-) Does this mean that the RCX 2.0 has a greater IR range than the RCX 1.x due to hardware differences? Does the new IR RC Car use the same protocol as the Bionicle Manas as well? Jude (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) Great ! :) (...) Yes, VERY!!! Thanks for your fast reply :) mc. (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics)