 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4757
    Re: Discount code clarification and update Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) What!? Geez, dude.. Your implication is false. And I'm a little offended to read criticism posted on my website of my action taken to protect my property. I should not have to defend myself for running my business as a business just because (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Discount code clarification and update —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) <snip> (...) Whoa there Suz, you are taking this out of context here, I point you to someting I said at the start of this branch of the thread(1)... "But then again Todd and Suz were simply doing the same thing that Lego does in protecting (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Discount code clarification and update —René Hoffmeister
   (...) Oh. I thought this would be a "site by fans, for fans" as announced at the homepage. Where the users are making the content. (...) If this is your view, everone has to tolerate it, but please do tolerate other views and also speculations too. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Discount code clarification and update Todd Lehman
   (...) René, I think I understand where you're coming from, and how on the surface it might seem a bit ungracious of us to contact TLC about the coupon code. I'll share some more thoughts: I wouldn't say it's a "bad" thing per se that the string (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)