 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4698
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 22:01:14 GMT

I must say that I couldn't post onto this thread because I know how it feels
to be personally attacked by others, though my experience was far less than
yours.  I innocently posted something, that in my mind was okay, and
everyone attcked me, my morales and my family because of what took place.  I
too remember going to bed in tears.  Suz, I understand the innocent or
unintentional mistakes that anyone can make while posting.  I always knew
that, despite how harsh you were in your message, that anger was talking,
and not you.  I admire you for your brave, eloquent, honest and heartfelt
reply which you posted today.  Now that it seems the flames have finished
burning; burning the hearts of all of us, of Lugnet, of Admin, of LD and
you, we can now let this great place heal.

Best regards and respect,

Jeremy E Scott