 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4697
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:53:17 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

[quite a thoughtful post]

Well, I must say you put a lot of thought into this, but
as they say, nobody is perfect. This post must have really
taken some time to word, but I commend you for your effort
on this.

We all make mistakes, yes, I've made some posts that I have
regretted as well, but the ability to face something
mounmental as this, and admit to your errors is something
very few administrators possess.

Time heals all wounds, but honesty and dignity speeds the recovery.

Thank you for addressing that situation.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112