 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4694 (-5)
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I think that's a really good idea. I'll ask Dan and Todd about coding for it. Polls are good because lurkers are apt to participate. And with the member system, it'll be easy to prevent multi-submissions. but of course that means only members (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Suz's post must have been difficult to write. She's right about screwing up, but who here hasn't done something they regret? I have enjoyed LUGNET for years, and have this is my first post. Clearly people are upset by Suz's behaviour, and want to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Just taking it as a whole... I am not so much anti-TLC as I am pro-fan as far as Lugnet is concerned. I think a lot of you haven't given that idea much thought. As far as being a lego fan myself, let's say a 1 is not much of a fan and a 10 is very (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

<snip> That must have been a very tough post to write, Suz. My hat is off to you. Here's hoping for the best going forward. ++Lar (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) In lugnet.lego.direct, Tony Kilaras writes: (...) Well, I certainly see that now.. :-( After my posting yesterday, I had to return to my job, where there are no computers. So, not until 6 p.m., when I got home, did I receive my accumulated (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact