 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4669 (-5)
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes: [some snippage here...] (...) Er...I tend to usually avoid these type of posts, and the debate column because I am usually outspoken, but I have to get a say here, and of course, I have a few questions. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Wow, I can barely stand the heat from this firestorm. Listen all, bottom line on this site is that it belongs to Todd and Suz, and they are fully entitled to do whatever they chose. It really does not matter what we users think or demand, ultimately (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Not anymore you don't. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I don't. I can only respond to what's been made public, and with this issue, a heck of a lot of it has been made public. (...) I can call for an apology because if I were in Jake's position, I would have been quite offended by Suz's post. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)

And then you turn around and attack Suz personally, I think you should be banned also. All you really needed was your first paragraph.. Tamy (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact