 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4665
Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 23:24:39 GMT

And then you turn around and attack Suz personally, I think you should be banned
also.  All you really needed was your first paragraph..

Tamy

William R Ward wrote:

Todd, Dan, etc.:

This user, "LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> is engaging in personal
attacks.  Please disable her access until she is ready to apologize
for this wholly inappropriate response.

XFUT: lugnet.admin.general

(Suz: You have lost the respect of many of LUGNET's users, including
me.  I suggest you take damage control measures quickly, or you may
find LUGNET is no longer *the* central AFOL web site...  Have you
ever heard of "lead by example"?)

<snipped>

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!