 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4675
Re: Terms of Use violation (was Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 05:40:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tamyra Teed writes:
And then you turn around and attack Suz personally, I think you should be banned
also.  All you really needed was your first paragraph..

Tamy

Actually Bill Ward is right...

as an admin, Suz needs to lead by example.

What she posted earlier today was in my opinion very shocking and
inappropriate.  I have to also look at her flaming policy as of late and
"judge her by her own words"...

I may not have any power or control on LUGnet but I think this issue was
vastly overblown because of her words.

Just my opinion,

Benjamin Medinets