 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4616
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Current policy already allows this. Jake, for instance, is using his unofficial account right now. And conversations similar to the recent '20 Questions' have always been allowed on LUGNET. LEGO employees are welcome everywhere on LUGNET. The (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Suz: Is their absence especially irritating because they have used references to Lugnet for certain marketing practices (like the Mania Magazine, I think it was), and that probably without permission? So they trade on the Lugnet name but don't (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Suz, I'd appreciate an answer (too). --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

I do want to answer this, but it'll be long and right now I'm exhausted.. I will. I promise. -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Suz Q&A was:[Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?]

Here are some short answers, for now.. (...) no. (...) I didn't disclose anything while I worked for TLC (1996-1999), but it's not a secret anymore. I worked for R&D. LEGO Futura, Boston office. LFB's job was to come up with cool, innovative LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)

  Re: Suz Q&A was:[Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?]

(...) I guess I meant: what did you learn from being on the *inside* that informs your attitudes about the company overall and/or how to deal with them? (...) I'm not sure why the parent company has no relationship to the question, but I think we'd (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.people)