 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4529
Re: My report about the Pre-opening of the German Legoland Park in Günzburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:41:16 GMT

Concerning the bulk bricks, both, Alex and Brad announced that the
availabilty of more types and colors of bulk bricks will be much better next
year.

grumble.
This is something to look forward to, but next year?

grumble.

Jonathan
(still hoping for a early summer surprise)