 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4448
Re: We are ready.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:54:57 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ben Roller writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Um, the quote is: "Within a year building instructions for LEGO sets developed
since 1955 will be accessible online."

I see no "every" in there. :-)

I noticed that, but was being hopeful. :)  Also I was ignoring the fact that
they could just put up one set of instructions and say "hey, this one was
developed since 1955."

Here's the link for you: www.brickshelf.com  :-) :-)

So, is that what Lego meant?

I dunno. Note the smileys... :-)

Maybe it's the routing they will go in future. I do NOT want to speculate
further as I don't want to jiggle Kevin's elbow more than I just did.

P.S. He wouldn't be Larry if he wasn't picky, please forgive his post in
lego.direct. ;)

Funny, I was thinking of saying the same thing about YOUR post which was
being a bit picky with the meaning of "2002". :-) As any developer knows:
2002 == 4Q 2002 == 31 December 2002 :-)