 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4321
4320  |  4322
Subject:
Nice Work, Jake!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:35:15 GMT

Jake, you have achieved the status in my mind of "master minifig scale
train builder"!  I really like the way you put a train together:-)
This loco:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=151729   is certainly in
league with the Super Chief or even *beyond* it!

Hey Brad!  You've got your next set designer right under your nose!

-John