 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 361
Re: Please fix the pictures on the bulk order page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:35:57 GMT

Sorry. Since the site is a web page I assumed all they had to do was switch
a few images. Apparently the ".asp" ending means it is a bit more advanced
than basic html and that fixing the page requires more work than it simple
switch of image files.

Chris

Christopher Masi wrote:

Maybe you are not following the threads here. Apparently, several of the
images on the bulk order page are not the right pictures.

1. Item "G #3444" on page one looks like 45° roof ridges but everyone is
reporting that the roof ridges are the 30° (the angle that goes with the
3x4 and 3x2 roof bricks) roof ridges.

2. On the second page item "N #3448", the black window pack, is pictured
with clear colorless glass, but they are shipping with transparent light
blue glass.

3. Another error is item "O #3447". The picture shows a transparent
light blue thinwall, but the thin walls that are shipping a clear
colorless. By the way, most of the people who have been clamoring for
train windows do not consider #3447 a train window.

4. Item Q. #3449 is apparently wrong also. The picture shows a red door
with colorless glass, but the doors are shipping with green glass.

I have not ordered anything from the bulk order service yet. I am simply
collecting the problems that people have reported and putting them all
in one message. I am surprised, but no one seems angry yet. I would be.

Christopher