 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 290
Re: Please fix the pictures on the bulk order page!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Christopher Masi writes:
Maybe you are not following the threads here. Apparently, several of the
images on the bulk order page are not the right pictures. • [snip]
I have not ordered anything from the bulk order service yet. I am simply
collecting the problems that people have reported and putting them all
in one message. I am surprised, but no one seems angry yet. I would be.

Thanks for summarizing these changes, Chris, I wasn't sure that I got them all.
I've double-checked and updated my web page to reflect what's shipping
(http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_select.shtml).