 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2975
Re: What I really want as the next "classic"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:37:41 GMT

Hello!

Is this the same one? It looks very similar.

Trailers and containers seem the same, tractor is cabover instead of conventional... yes, very similar.

Note the light blue railway tracks on the trailer of 1651. The 1552 has
lightblue tiles instead of the tracks.

Bye
Jojo