 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2818
Re: TLC becomes successful overnight?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 05:31:38 GMT

does anyone else notice that they started losing money when the last
gerneration of themes left?.

the space colection, castle, town (not Jr), big and nifty technic sets.

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in

Ok everybody,

We know that TLC has been losing money for the last little while, but
from June 8th on, I sure hope that that trend stops.  We'll be talking
very loudly with our wallets and most likely, this will show TLC what
they are doing right!

If TLC is only out to make money, then this is definitely a step in the
right direction.  :)

-Bryan

(That message probably makes no sense - I can't think straight with all
this excitement!)

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872