 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2249
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 06:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Faunce writes:
Todd, if you read this:  Good job!  I understand your motives perfectly and
applaud you for taking them.  It had to be a difficult decision and one that
you've probably thought about since LEGO Direct showed up here.

Mike
OK, so this makes what - 3 people that *understand* this? Compared to the
vast majority that do not *applaud* this action, hmmm.

(Note that I'm using my personal address)
So that makes this an un-official post and should we disregard it? You have
*no* official capicity here in any way, shape, or form, so that was just a
wast of time, bandwith and whatever you claimed Lego wasted here :)

Mark P.
Mfuss903@aol.com
Mfuss903@bigfoot.com
Mfuss903@yahoo.com
Mfuss903@bigfoot.com
Mfuss903@budweiser.com

Eric J.,
Take your pic, they all work. I am still waiting for an apology from you sir.