 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2236
  Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer

(...) I just called LEGO Shop at Home and the rep who answered told me that the special offer in question is available to anyone, not just members of the LEGO Club. (...) feel I should point out that they're a little bit confused about which LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer

Wooohoooo! Thanks Tomas! I am just done with drooling over that entire "official vs. unofficial" thread and was really scared of the possible vanish this may cause. And now you have pleased me soooo much with this extremely interesting news, THANKS (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer

(...) the (...) information (...) This will be successful, my local shops have sold out on the Bionicles and seem to be in big demand.. Looks like its going to kill POKEMON - DIE DIE, i hate those little monsters...... And shops are having a hard (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer

Excellent. Thanks! I'll be watching the site. In the meantime, I've noticed that Top Deck (makers of the Survivor, Wizard Academy, and soon Bionicle CCGs?) is located in Carlsbad CA, and makes trading-card sized CD roms for their sports lines. -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)