 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2188
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) (Hey, I'm a technologist so I often propose technical solutions to social problems) How about a way from the web interface for members to have one of several precomposed sigs to choose from? That way when I am posting to make an official Guild (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Only help for the web interface, though. What if they wanna post using e-mail or nntp? (...) ROSCO (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) What may have confused people is if they were looking to some existing problem that this is supposed to be solving. It's actually not about solving a problem. It's about avoiding dilution of what the community is. LUGNET discussion groups were (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp) !!